We’re proud to make a difference in the communities where we live and work.
This means supporting events such as:
- Rebuilding Day with Rebuilding Together. Hayneedle provided a team to help restore homes and product to fill those homes.
- The Komen Nebraska Race for the Cure. We organized a team of walkers & runners.
- The American Red Cross. Hayneedle held an on-site blood drive.
- Open Door Mission’s Lydia House in Omaha. We sponsored families in need during the holidays.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters in Butler County, Ohio. Hayneedle provided product.
With this in mind, our giving-back philosophy is to support the organizations and efforts about which our team is passionate. When we put our efforts toward the causes we care about, we believe we maximize our impact as corporate citizens.