- Founded in 2002 in Omaha, Nebraska
- Formerly NetShops, Hayneedle was born in 2009. Learn more about our history here.
- Headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska
- Customer Care Center in Omaha, Nebraska
- Distribution center in Monroe, Ohio
Awards and Accolades
- Ranked among Internet Retailer’s Top 500 list of retail web sites–
- 4th largest in home furnishings – 2012
- 18th largest internet only retailer – 2012
- 88th largest among all online retail – 2012
- Ranked among the top 500 since 2007
- Ranked “Omaha’s 25 Best Places to Work” multiple times
- Inc. Magazine – 13th Fastest-Growing Company in America
- Inc.’s list – #5 for 2007
- Internet Retailer – Hot 100 List for Holiday 2007
- Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce – Emerging Company of the Year
- Better Business Bureau – Honor Roll Recipient
- Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce – 2007 & 2008 Excellence in Business Award
- The seven colors in the Hayneedle logo have names: Beach, Wave, Cherry, Tango, Skydive, Limeade, and Grapevine.
- Between all of our facilities, Hayneedle occupies over 600,000 square feet of space.
- We have more than 500 fun-loving employees and we eat over 4,000 frosted cookies and 5,000 Dilly Bars every year.
- Hammocks.com was our first website, and hammocks remain our biggest seller today!